Friday 15 March 2013

My lovely days~~~~

Hola!Today I'm going to talk about my lovely days with my beloved.......<3
(presentation disease,lol!)
Actually this post is about what things happening that I feel so happy and warm and......LOVE!
hehehehe.....
A short post for the day....enjoy !




FGS Dong Zen Temple(佛光山东禅寺)
This was happening at this CNY!^^
Do everyone enjoy their CNY? I do!
A very special day I spent when CNY was here!
I think you guys came here before.....right?hahaha
Here is full of CNY feel I think~Every CNY my family and I will came here,hehe=]
3D art is available in here too 0.0





 *Dambo Diki face huh?hahaha








Happy 20th Anniversary to my lovely Baba and Mama!



We having Daddy and Mummy's anniversary dinner at Coconut Flower~~~~~(Not really good taste)
*Mum mad love to eat seafood^^
Baby boy having dinner with us too!hehehe,love you dardar~~~~







Lucky Ten With MY LOVE <3

I wanna come to here have my meal for longgggggg...............time ady!
And now I'm here!^^
Cuz my dad not really like to eat western food, so we have less chance to having meal at western food restaurant~~~~
sad case :(


NOW,baby boy bring me here!tadaaaa!=]
love the chop, soup, bread.....so much!lol, quite exaggerate right?hahaha
But I a bit mad love with here,especially with my baby boy^^
Love you forever!



This is our appetizers only for two ppl,hahaha
but I haven't full yet!hehehehe
2 mushroom soup,love it love it!
I'll come here next time!





Okay,that's it for today,hope you guys enjoy your day!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment