Thursday 21 March 2013

An anniversary present to my baby boy!


Happy 1th Anniversary to us!^^

*I know I looking fat in this photo,I mean,... I'm fat,lol*
It is our 1th anniversary on 18th Mac 2013!
I have loved him for one year =] but still, I'll love him always!
Today I'm gonna talkin about the preparation of our anniversary cheese cake that baked myself,
this is the first time I baked a cake,I think the taste....not bad :p The important thing is baby boy love it!
*happy happy happy!*He let me know that I was worth to put all my great deal of  time to prepare the present^^


Another anniversary to my baby boy is a handmade card=]
So...this is what I'm preparing for our anniversary!
Actually we haven't celebrate our anniversary,but we'll celebrate our belated anniversary soon,so..stay tune!^^



*Happy boy holding a cheese cake =]





Here are some ingredients for making cheese cake=]
Eggs, cream cheese, biscuit, butter,vanilla, lemon,sugar,chocolate.....
All I remembered only few these,lol~
Oppsssss, forgot to introduce our lecturer of the day....Lecturer Koh!
A big thanks to ee vern who teaching me and helping me how to bake this cake,thank you thank you thank you....................................!





Ee Vern was making unbaked layer green tea cheese cake while I waiting my cheese cake done! 

*Baking baking baking baking.....faster done,
Mummy wanna see her result for first time baking cake :p

*Little Ronald who always call me green shirt jie jie,hahaha

*DING! done!

*Failed cheese cake,sad case :(
But.....We solved the problem!hehehe,using chocolate to cover it!

Tadaaaa! It is cute?^^
A big smile to cover it,hehehehe
The hot weather ruin the chocolate -.- Dammit
but it still look nice=] I think~


The good thing when I go to Ee Vern's house is...she'll cook for us!
hehehehe,I love pasta so muchie!!



That's it for today=]
Tomorrow dating with my dear,oh yeah,so happy^^
*actually we wanna buy mama's present,lol
and,today (12.11am) is Mama birthday!Happy Birthday Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment