Thursday 14 March 2013

Hi, I'm Super Senior Sabii im ni da~~~

Okay,I'm here now!lol~~~~
I think you guys know why I have been long time didn't update my blog......right?
hahaha ><
*explain again* 1)rushing assignment   2)preparing presentation  3).....lazy 0.0


Gonna write about something interesting in my college life:)
This Tuesday we have prepared a mock interview(*something like 康熙来了?) that an assignment given by Mr Gary,our lecturer.


Our interview topic that we choose are......interview a Korean band!!!^^
We separated into 2 groups,so we had 7 ppl in a group~
And then......we divided again into 3 interviewers and 4 interviewees :)
Now you know what I'm going to act?Yes, I'm acting as a Korean band main vocal!!LOLZ~~~
*A leader of Super Senior also  0.0
A bit weird but I think it is freaking cool to act as a Korean singer right?haha^^
Cuz Korea has Super Junior,so....Malaysia has.....SUPER SENIOR at Reng College!
hahaha,very interesting assignment to me~


Here's,let's talk something about the " show " ~~~
Of course the real interview in the TV  will ask some question to the interviewee right?
We too! We just act like we are a band from Korea in a real interview,lol~~~
And at the ending, we "sang" our song------"Sorry Sorry" with Guitar(T-square), Drum (table), keyboard (chair),.....and I'm using my bottle as my mic acting in front Mr Gary and our classmate,lol,fcking stupid huh??hehehehe


Anyway, We have some good feedback from our lecturer and for me^^
Mr. Gary said I had improve alot in my presentation! I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!
GOOD JOB GUYS!


Hope you guys understand what I'm talking about,lol
look like very cacat that what I'm typing in English><
Forgive me! I'll improve my English as well!
Bye and Night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment