Wednesday 16 June 2010

time's up

my piano exam is tomorrow,
feel nervous,
keep practise whole day,
actually i just practise for a few hour only,haha
lazy~~..
I very worry bout my minor scales n arpeggios
RMB IT!!!RMB IT!!!DON'T FORGET!!!
arpeggios should be more fluent,
same technical unevenses,
but i'm be confident of my pieces(gt 3 pieces),^^
A1=Vivace assai B3=Von fremden Landern und Menschen C3=En faisant un bouquet


my neighbour also gt piano exam tomorrow,
they practise thier pieces n scale from morning till now 10.45 p.m.!!
OMG~~rajinnya...


my examiner,Mr Steven Wray , around age 40~~:music:
hope the exam will waltz through!!Aza-aza fighting!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

watching Big Bang's video,
i saw that i gt a pair of shoes same with TOP!!!!
OMG!!!unbelievable!!!
white colour NIKE shoes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment