Saturday 7 September 2013

Bello September =)


Bello everyone *Using BELLO recently with my boy,lolll*! I wonder who want to read my super boring plus rarely updated blog,lollll!
Anyway, I just blog what I want to share and I won't feel boring when writing a blog just lazyyy.  I update my blog not recently because.....yeah,I'm lazy!lol, before my sem break I feel lots of passion to blog but after sem break, I just feel like always remind myself to blog later but still forget!hahaha

Okay!Talk something about my sem break holidays yo! =]
Just a simple post...full of photos....I think :p
I had mentioned that Ho family and Lim family have a vacation to Cameron Highland right?
Continue the story.....
Actually no any special stuff happened but we enjoy the trip^^
At night we went to the night market shopping and eating, when back to our hotel we just chillingggggg in the balcony chit-chat and drinking beer to warm ourselves...love the cold weather and drinking some beer, daebak!!
Oh yeah, I highly recommend you guys go to visit Lavender garden is the must!  *lavender lover*
Hope that next time will visit Cameron Highland again, bring my boy along and chilling in the cold weather^^hehehe


Now let's the photos tell you the story.......


Lim Family!!!!



Pretty flower photos taken by me and Zixian, trying to edit more vintage and make it as my desktop wallpaper^^ 








Crazy dumbo photos below:

We trying to act like those who took this kind of photo before, failed!hahaha
*grass wall as background is super pretty!

I look so chubby-.- Or I mean fat??
okay...I'm fat,haha




Actually we were acting someone who posing always look very old fashion----xiao zhi!hahaha 
I don"t have potential in modeling, give up lah moi!  :p



Last but not least, our happy and lovely Lim family ^^



*Can't wait ANTM cycle 20!!!!*


Goodnight everyone! Goodnight my dear^^ Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment