Monday 5 August 2013

August is good to me =]


*Our very macam yes "photoshoot" at Cameron Highland last few days :)
We found a pretty wall which is full of grasses and decided to take some photos that we saw many people took photo with this background before,hahaha,how sakai we are. Lol....

This month I have 2 trips to go!Yeepeee!So, August is good to me isn't it? It fulfilled my desire^^
This week Lim family and Ho family went to Cameron Highland for a short trip. I went there before while I was young and small... I mean very very small since I can't recognize any part of Cameron Highland at all -.-How sad is it ,hehehe
I'll blog about my Cameron Highland later on, cuz now I'm rushing my dumbo mini project and final exam!
Another reason is...I need to get ready for my second trip of the month!!^^My next trip is follow Dear's family and friends to Port Dickson! I know I went there before but this time I having a trip with different people and have a different feeling=] How cool huh?hehehe, I'm so excited for this trip also which is fall on this Wednesday! Gotta packing my luggage soon....

Okay,That's for today..Hope you guys have a great day!
Goodnight=]Muacksssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment