Friday 5 July 2013

My boy's badminton league ^^


Tadaaa!He is my handsome plus giet giet boyfie^^
I think you guys had seen these photo on FB, it posted on this Wednesday.
Actually I have forgot his result of this badminton league cause he has too many badminton match such as league...friendly match....haha=] I think he won in the badminton league...right?hehe
I support him to play badminton always cause this not a bad thing right? Better than clubbing, smoking, gambling....These are only my opinion,cause I really don't like my boyfie goes to clubbing or something, so I just let him play badminton!hahaha=]
Dae Bak badminton boyfie! love you love you deep deeply, mu~~~~~acks!
I just wanted to show you guys his few photos by the way, hehehehe








The best badminton player in the world^^




*still considering want to post about my ear pierce or not? It's kinda disgusting,lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment