Monday 1 July 2013

Random 1: trip trip trip

Need a trip badly!

Now what I'm planning is have a trip with my boyfie and bestie around end of the year! Well, Miss Allison ask me to plan where we wanted to go, boyfie first suggest is beach cause we love beach!!!<3 Boyfie and I have some common things, but one thing I very sure to you guys is, I'm not as perseverance as boyfie do.lol~~wanna share you guys what common things we have but it seem like out of topic!hahaha


I started to save some money from now on and I hope that it is enough for the trip!
Actually I love to travel oversea but some problems that can't let it achieve -.- so sad...so, some of the places in Malaysia that I prefer are Pulau Pinang  * Lim family love the place so much!*  , Melacca and beach such as Pulau Redang/ Pulau Lang Tengah~~~I went to Pinang and Malacca for thousand times, I even know which road can reach where...I think still can remember some....I think...haha!

The reason why I love Melacca and Pinang so much cause I love to eat, like a pig,lol! There have so many delicious foods and I can keep enjoy eating at there....I'm starving now, those foods floating in front of me,hahaha^^

Here's are some my memorable trip photos about few months...years.....ago!ahahah!


Melacca trip with Lim family






 Fraser's Hill trip with Lim family and Ho family








Pangkok trip with boyfie and buddy <3

Dardar sozai face^^He said don't describe him as cute,hehehe


Ignore my ugly dambo face,thank you,lol!


Love this photo to the maxxxxxxx!



Banting trip with big family and childhood buddies!




Okay,that's it for today=]
It's time to bed, wake up in the morning tomorrow to cook my portobello mushroom lasagna!
First time oh oh oh^^Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment