Tuesday 26 February 2013

Today~~~

It is time to blog!hehehe=]
Looks like so excited huh? Actually NOPE! I'm still rushing my dambo assignment now,seem like i'm doing non-stop assignment right?haha,Absolutely YES! T.T
Still doing my photo montage ,soooooooooo many things to do~I want to sleep ARRRRRR!
(Okay that's it!Stop talking about your assignment, damn boring you know!hahahaha)


I'm going to blog about thing that happened in this afternoon, I mean today=]
Yesterday was Chinese Valentines' Day,Baby boy decided to celebrate our belated Valentines' D today,BUT, I misunderstood and didn't see properly the message that Baby boy sent to me,lol!
Actually Baby boy planning to have our dinner at Lucky 10 that i wanted to go there for so long time,but I missed it!>.<
I thought Baby boy said in the message that he'll come to my house for having dinner so I just skipped the message,Stupid me!!!


Of course, Baby boy didn't cancel the plan and we decided go there at this Thursday^^ Yeeeppyyyyyy
So happy now,hahaha~Wait for my good news ya=]
(*No more next time^^Dear, I'll see the msg properly!hehehe)


It's time to say BYE BYE , you guys can go to sleep now.....
But........I'm still need to do my assignment T_T  Pity Pity Pity,hahaha
That's it for today!Good Night my dearest friend~~


No comments:

Post a Comment