Saturday 23 February 2013

Another memorable day =)


Hello hello!Loooooooooooooooong time didn't update my bog ady ><
The reason why I didn't update my blog is........I'm rushing my assignment and enjoying my Chinese New Year feel!hehehehe
Another reason is.....I'm waiting my new Laptop arrived and using new laptop to blog =]
Fall in love my Acer computer now,hehehe


Okay,let's continue my topic today :)
This Thursday I hang out with my Hi-Style bestie!There are Amily, Ah Loo, Sam Law and Ah Yan =]
We meet up in Setia City Mall at 12 p.m., Amily and I arrived in SC mall very early so we chilling at Wong Kok to waiting the guys~~
BTW, I met a new friend that introduced by Amily,but the sad case was......I even don't know what her name,lol (MY BAD!)


We went to Subang with a car, and we meet Ah Yan at Neway@Subang~~~
Our Chiong K hours from 1 pm to 7 pm,everyone sing till no sound at all,lol!
*Actually we're not singing,we're screaming~~~!hahaha
Have fun with you guys=]


Our dinner having at Dragon-i@Sunway,
Fall in love with their Ramen, lol~~~~~Thanks Sam for belanjar us the dinner!(Clapping my hands...hahaha)
Another sad case is......Sam will go to Taiwan 28 Feb T.T, we'll miss you Sam!!


Here's some photo of that day=]
Amily look like a little girl right?Actually she is same age with us!She always very sad about it,hahaha
*Selca in the toilet,lol








*Stupid Ah Yan look so stupid>.<hahaha,with strawberry head~~
Hope that we'll meet up next time when everyone is free=]
BYE~~~~~~~!Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment