Tuesday 15 January 2013

Orientation:)

Hey'all,  a short post today:)
Need to sleep early and wake up early now!Why?Because I start my college class today loh!hehehe
Actually my class start at 9a.m. but I still need to wake up at 5.40am something and get ready to Caleb house~(o/s: just like follow my sis and bro to school,lol)
Not enough sleep also><Even no time to having breakfast,so sad

Okay,back to the topic!
It is Reng College orientation today:)
Seldom of people taking Technology and design course i think,many of them taking Architecture,even girl also!How brave you guys~
Wish you guys GOOD LUCK ya!

We(Baby boy and I^^) having our lunch at  Win Soon Cafe( 阿順生蝦魚頭米)@Bukit Tinggi,dear's favorite^^and me also!hahaha
really really nice,love the fish slide,taste good:)Will we go there again dear?hehehe
This is yours and mine favorite <3


*Lastly*
Again,thank you baby boy bring me to a very nice place for having lunch^^
And....My 'teacher' Le Hans,teaching me English,lol,Thanks ya!

   Book of the month-Giddens's 精准的失控 
   hope that I can finish it in one month,lol:)

Wish me Good Luck ya,Chinese Medicine  -.-
      okay, good for me!Fighting!



BYE AND GOODNIGHT MY DEAR AND YOU YOU YOU^^

No comments:

Post a Comment