Monday 14 January 2013

College Life Begin! 대학 생활 시작!

It's time to blog now:)
I'm going to prepare some stuff for tomorrow my college orientation!
but....blog first,haha~
This morning I went to dad's shop for taking some photo:)
I have not come here for a long time I guess,since I was Senior 1?

And....today is 14-1-2013,is it Valentine's day?
lol,I just know it from Instagram,haha
I'm outing with my dear today, that's mean ,we still meet together at  Jan Valentine's day,haha,stupid thinking>.<
4 more days to go is our 10th monthsary celebration right?^^hehehe
Exciting! hahaha

Using dear's Iphone 5 front camera to camwhore,freaking clear man!
Love it so muchie,but the bad thing is my face defect will clearly shown:(so sad~
*Lastly*
When my dear and I shopping at Setia Mall, a Taiwan guy thought we  married,LOL,we still are student,haha:)but feel good and sweet^^Love you dear <3


(p/s:Les Miserable not really a good movie,lol!)
Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment