Sunday 20 January 2013

보고 싶다


Hello hello,I'm back!
Busing for doing my assignment this few week,till now haven't finish yet -.-
sad case huh?
2 assignment need to do now,one is finding 3 songs,no matter what language it is,and....the lyrics meaning can't be so obvious ,lol,hard to find ar~~~~(for me lah,hahaha)
I still have 2 more songs need to find,sigh.....

And the other assignment is......drawing skills! There are 8 types of drawing skills we need to learn and we going to draw all these! 
Another sad case  -.-
I must finished all these in one week!Gah yao gah yao,FIGHTING!


I think many of K-pop fans know this drama-----보고 싶다(Bo go sip da,想你)
Oh my god,I love this drama sosososososos MUCH!
I cry from episode 1 to episode ........~I love this kind of  Korean drama very much!Like the previous I had watch such as----Stairway to heaven, Secret Garden...Best drama EVER!
Sam Mcqeen,my friend who work at Hi Style,he also love this kind of Korean drama,so,I introduced this drama to him^^
(o/s: Sam,I think you will love it!)


Okay,That's it for today=]
I'll blog about outing with baby boy and cousins sistar soon,BYE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment