Tuesday 30 November 2010

Bali Trip 22/11/2010

[BALI TRIP-DAY TWO 22/11/2010]


batik design


babi guling!Bali famous food..not bad=)


japanese little guy^^cute right???
kawaii neh!!




me and my cutie brother^^
behind us is Bali famous volcano,dont knw what name jor..




This is the place that we having our lunch...
the weather like Malaysia Cameron Highland..Windy...


cha qiak!!Lim Family again!!


meowie feces..balinese use it to make COFFEE!!!
my dad said not bad O_O


for us, we drink cocoa coffee,less sugar,
i LOVE it....muacksssss


yam sneg!!the green T guy everyday this xxx act,
action!!haha




made wif cat feces!!!!black black black..


Bali sculpture!!nice=)




this is ''god water'',crazy right??everyone jump into the ''pool'' for having good luck.
i also got drink the water,they said very ONG..>.<




our DINNER!!!beside beach^^gosh!!!!my baby beach.....
so romantic lar!!!!windy too..


nice!


Lim Family


my dinner,sea food=)


see??they sang &forgt what song ad>.<
ooh!!!so romantic!!
careless whisper is my favourite song..hehe
添加图片

No comments:

Post a Comment