Tuesday 28 May 2013

Oppa Oppa




In Sung oppa, In Sung oppa.....can I have a date with you again?hahaha
My Eng oppa get jealous because of you, you know?
Now,I have a very handsome, muscular, yeng , sozai, cute...hmm, what words still can I  describe my baby boy? hehehe
Okay, I have a GOOD GOOD GOOD plus "est" boyfie ever! ^^
You are the best boyfie in the word Mr. Eng! <3  love you love you~~~~~
Love you deeply, ok? :)



Just imported my old blog post into this new blog! So I can read my oldest post, and can see that I apparently changed! * I'm not mean that I had changed to prettier or uglier....so don't misunderstand ya~~~
This year, I had forgot my previous blog's link and account so I open a new one...
but today, I finally seek out my old blog's link and account,lol!
That's why I used some time to imported my oldest post from old blog into the new one!

Thanks god I found it! Done many stupid and childish things in my life,hahahahaha
*sweet memory~~~~



Once again, sorry for my poor English!
*Improving....

No comments:

Post a Comment