Wednesday 29 May 2013

Lil YuanYuan baby~~~

Hello hello, our new members^^
His name is Si Yuan,but we all caledl him as Yuan Yuan, a 13 days born baby! How cute you are!
I not dare to carry him because he is so jelly>< He come to this world only 13 days, not yet fully developed.

The 陪月婆asked me try to carry baby because one day I will become a MUM, so must learn it now! lol,ok......BTW,I can carry him easily! I thought it was very hard to carry,hahahaha=]

YuanYuan's parent is my brothers' step parent, so YuanYuan automatically become their step lil brother! So good, they have a cute baby brother =] Oh yeah, YuanYuan has double eyelid, cute dimple and he will become very fair!  *His sister who is has healthy skin colour, no double eyelid and no dimple~~~~~abit sad><




Lil baby Yuan show his mother father gentleman to us! LOL~~~
We're disturbing him,hehehe=]
sleep tight my dear~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment