Sunday 17 October 2010

farewell

my dad and mum
they went to Africa ad
Africa---Morocco
my younger brother(Quen) wanna cry ad
last year my parents went to Japan
my oldder brother cried when he looked at my parents' picture
hahaaha...


At home
just gt 4 of us n my grandparents
need to do housework jorT.T
lazy+lazy+lazy=super lazy




hope that mummy n daddy will buy lots of things to us><
whatever also can!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Notice here!!!!
Big Bang latest album------[Electricity]
Oh god!!gimme gimme their album>.<
wanna go to sungai wang to buy their album~~~
but i knw this is impossible
hope that so^^


[Electricity]-Big Bang
  1. Boy Story (Introduction)
  2. Reach the Stars
  3. 내일까지 (直到明天 / Until Tomorrow)
  4. 잡을수있다면 (如果你能堅持 / If You Can Hold On)
  5. 다시 만나요 (要與你再次相遇 / Meet Me Again)
  6. Let’s Begin
  7. Empty
  8. La La Land
  9. 날 깨워 (叫醒我 / Wake Me Up)
  10. Tumor
  11. 그냥 .. 그만 (就… 停吧 / Just…Stop)
  12. Tell Me
  13. Reach the Stars (Perry Mix)


I want it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment