Monday 12 July 2010

Commerce commerce

doing commerce project now
felt lz and tired
bt i can't rest
tomorrow nid to present
keep findin more information bout wang pos on the internet
from morning i woke up till now
last minute=me


actually i'm nt just findin the data of wang pos
sometime went to youtube to watched MV
love 4 minute's song
[I my me mine] [HUH!] knew from music bank
love their dance too!
of course i'm nt forgt my Big Bang
listening Tae Yang's song
[I need a girl]feat G-Dragon [You're my]
already dl his whole new song^^
wuhhoooo!!enjoy the moment!!!


thx en ping for explaining the meaning(bout wang pos) for me.
OMG
a taiwanese& science class guy knw bout these
as a Commercial class student,i....
anyway,Thanks^^
otherwise
i can't imagine how can i continue to do the project><


my eyes r dry
of course what!!
whole day face to the computer
havent eat dinner
hungry~~~.......
mmmmmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment