Tuesday 21 September 2010

gossip girl

Last staturday,
we(Lim family^^) went to shop ,
4 of us---->Sabii, xyi, Hung, Quan
we're very bored at there
so we went to YouTube to watch some g~h~o~s~t~ video,
my sis just simply type [scary ghost] n simply click a video named[Ghost, Spirit and Demons]
actually tis video devided into 4 parts...

We didnt think bout how scary was tis video is(for us lar)
first time i saw this video i didnt gt any response
until i watched second part
my damn ''ghost story'' thinking coming out><
If me,
when i finished watch any ghost movie or whatever
i will think bout many ''SCARY'' ghost story happen around me!
DAMN!!!HOW COME I GT SUCH SHIT THINKING!!
some example,
Example 1:
before i went to bed at night
i will brush my teeth everyday
when i brush my teeth,
i will always face to a mirror(tis is my habit ,mirror in my bathroom)
and think that somthing wearing white dress wif long hair floating beside me!!
YYYEEEERRRR!!!!!I'M SO WEI!!!!!!

Example 2:
When i go to bed,
i dont want to hear any sound
coz i fear that somebody will knock my door at midnight!!
T.T~~~~why i gt tis stupid thinking....~~~~~



If u interested wif tis video
went to YouTube n type [Ghost, Spirit and Demons]
views rate-----18,+++++++
many ppl ad viewed tis video!!!
they want to prove us that ''they'' are always stay around us....

No comments:

Post a Comment